"Park Place (Circa 1895)," 1982, photogravure by Richard Harrison Green. Edition: AP. It features a red stone Victorian-style house with a porch and turret at the left and a chimney at the right. It has a small walkway lined with bushes with medium-sized trees at the back and side of the house.
Signed, in plate, lower left: "Richard Harrison Green '82"
Signed in pencil, lower right, below image: Richard Harrison Green
In pencil, lower left, below image: Artist Proof for McClung Museum
Object History: Given to the McClung Museum by the artist for the exhibit "Knoxville: Architectural Ornamentations and Furnishings of the Past," May 1-Nov. 30, 1986, and then into collections. Park Place, in Fountain City, Tennessee, became the Williams House. The house was torn down in 1980.
|Role of Creator||Artist|
|Creator||Green, Richard Harrison|
|Dimensions||H-17 W-22 inches|
|Place of Origin||US/TN|